Saturday, February 1, 2014

On to Anubisland!

We have had some changes on the CABS project. As it was logistically difficult to be moving back and forth between the sites I am now going to be concentrating my effort in Kenya with the Anubis. Although I'm sad to leave Ethiopia for a while and I'll miss all of my friends (both human and baboon), I'm excited to simplify my life and get back to data collection (instead of only doing logistical and administrative work for both sites all the time).

As part of this change, both Megan and Sam have moved to Kenya to work on the Anubis after their time at Filoha.  Now all of the babettes are under the same roof :)

Sam, Megan, and Laura in a cafe in Nanyuki - milkshakes and wifi, what more can we ask for?

I've now run out of time here in town. More soon from Anubisland!

No comments:

Post a Comment